Building Enclosure Testing Seminar – July 2023
July 10 - July 12
The seminar and exam will be held at NEBB TEC in Gaithersburg, MD
Building Enclosure Testing (BET) is an important and growing field in our industry. It addresses a distinct need within the building and construction industry – the ability to test and quantitatively and qualitatively report the performance of the airtightness of today’s building enclosures.
BET is a process involving evaluation, verification, and documentation that a building’s design and construction meet defined performance expectations. In addition to fewer water leakage/mold issues for both new construction and renovation projects, BET results in better building energy performance through improved thermal performance and decreased air leakage issues.
This three-day seminar provides Attendees with an overview of building enclosure testing concepts including:
- Discussions of air barrier enclosures from design to material selection and installation.
- Review of various testing methods and procedures currently specified and their correct application.
- Basic operation of the blower door equipment, respective applications and features will be presented.
- How to analyze and trouble shoot enclosure test issues.
- Trouble shooting air barrier leakage issues and problem resolution focusing on the use of thermal imaging
Registration is now open!
Please click below for the Seminar Brochure
Seminar Registration Deadline: June 10, 2023
Please click below if you are interested in certification and/or taking the exam at this seminar.
For questions about technical seminars, please email email@example.com.
Applications for candidacy Deadline: June 10, 2023
For questions about the NEBB Certification process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.