- This event has passed.
Retro-Commissioning for Existing Buildings Seminar – September 2022
September 19, 2022 - September 21, 2022
The seminar and exam will be held at NEBB TEC in Gaithersburg, MD
The introduction of ANSI/NEBB S120-2019, Third Edition along with the enhanced Technical Retro-Commissioning (RCx) program, has allowed NEBB to produce a significant business opportunity for contractors, TAB professionals, engineering and commissioning firms providing corrective action for under-performing buildings, improving indoor environment and comfort, and optimizing energy usage for aging facilities.
Technical RCx is the technical process of improving building systems by inspecting, testing, analyzing, calibrating, repairing, adjusting and optimizing building systems. The RCx process allows for the training of operators for improving building performance covering such items as: building systems, energy-utilizing equipment, and operating schedules as well as optimization of these elements for maximum efficiency. The seminar will cover the main content domains in the RCx Body of Knowledge (included in the RCx CP Candidate Handbook Appendix) which include:
- Project Acquisition /Contract Process
- Project Development and Records and Documents
- System Assessment / Discovery
- Performance Verification / Troubleshooting
- Analysis / System Optimization
- Continuous Performance Tracking
- Overview of the NEBB Technical Retro-Commissioning Program
- Introduction to the Technical Retro-Commissioning Process
- Investigation Process Best Practices
- Activities within the Analysis and Recommendation Phases
- Energy Calculations
- Marketing Retro-Commissioning Services
Registration is now open!
Please click below for the Seminar Brochure
RCx Seminar Brochure
Seminar Registration Deadline: August 19, 2022
Please click below if you are interested in certification and/or taking the exam at this seminar.
For questions about technical seminars, please email email@example.com.
Applications for candidacy Deadline: August 19, 2022
For questions about the NEBB Certification process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.