Sound & Vibration Measurement Seminar- August 2023
August 14 - August 18
The seminar and exam will be held at MacDonald Miller, in SeaTac, WA
Sound and vibration measurement is a valuable service for building owners who strive to maintain quality environment and minimize maintenance costs. Sound and vibration measurement has been shown to provide tangible cost savings.
- Sound measurement and analysis plays an important role in providing acceptable space usage for various commercial, manufacturing, and industrial activities.
- Vibration measurement and analysis is a proven predictive maintenance activity that helps minimize repair and downtime costs for rotating machinery.
NEBB’s Sound and Vibration Seminar is designed to prepare professionals from all disciplines in the correct methods to properly perform consistent, repeatable readings to meet sound and/or vibration specifications for projects.
- Learn how to satisfy specification and customer requirements and know how to perform accurate repeatable sound and vibration measurements.
- Learn basic troubleshooting and diagnostic knowledge.
- Learn how to make simple recommendations and to guide appropriate parties towards possible remediation solutions.
Registration is now open!
Please click below for the Seminar Brochure
Seminar Registration Deadline: July 14, 2023
Please click below if you are interested in certification and/or taking the exam at this seminar.
For questions about technical seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for candidacy Deadline: July 14, 2023
For questions about the NEBB Certification process, please email email@example.com.